Discover The Top 10 Most Popular Plugins Used in WordPress CMS
- January 24th, 2017
Ever since starting in the year of 2003, WordPress has become one of the best, user-friendly, search engine friendly and go-to publishing platforms that has been downloading well approximately sixty million times, though this is a rough estimation, sometimes considers more. This is one of the leading and most trusted blogging platforms these days, where more than 90 percent bloggers like. The most obvious answer is its flexibility as well as easy to use set up.
Why and Which Plugins for WordPress?
This simple count shows that WordPress is getting more and more popularity and estimated 400 million people view over 10 billion pages each month. This is impressive no doubt, but your WordPress experience can improve by way of plugins, a variety of plugins that are used in WordPress. Let us discover top 10 plugins here.
- Jetpack by WordPress – If you look for self-hosting or paid WordPress website then this Jetpack would work better for your website for sure. Among the other facilities, you will get social networking comment feature, which is great.
- Contact Form 7 – Contact form is one of the most essential plug in for all website, especially for informative one. Most the blog built in WordPress platform used this contact form 7 plug in.
- Google XML Sitemaps – You do not need to download the additional XML site map for your WordPress website when you have Google XML sitemap plug that is free of cost.
- SEO by Yoast – This SEO for WordPress by Yoast is one of the greatest tools, better to say the plug in ever built by Yoast. This is free, but to run it properly you need to buy its premium one. A good one for search engine optimization for tech and non tech guys.
- Akismet for WordPress – If you have already built a blog using WordPress CMS then you must know about Akismet, a great plug in for WordPress has ever built. This plug in built for seeing statistics of the blog or website.
- NextGEN Gallery – Have you heard anything about NextGEN gallery? Yes the name suggests what it is, it is a gallery showing next generation picture tool that helps show your future images to your visitors.
- WooCommerce – As the name suggest WooCommerce, so you can understand what it is about. It is nothing but a tool or plug in which is used widely for making a ecommerce website but using WordPress platform.
- MailPoet – Mailpoet is a nice plug in, better to say a user friendly one that is used for the purpose of mailing or sending newsletter or posts or certain information that is useful for the purpose of information sending. This is often called a newsletter plug in by most of the bloggers.
- WordPress Importer – People who are running a free WordPress must know the use of WordPress importer. This is a good plug in when you like to import our website content, images, comments, likes and others from your present free site to a paid one.
- Revslider – This is a great plug in that can be our all in one slide show solutions in WordPress website. You do not need any technical help, just install the plug and use it.
WordPress is already a popular CMS i.e. Content Management System platform, one of the best and easy to use blogging platforms to bloggers choice. If you have used this platform earlier then you must know how it is useful and how can you reap the benefits using WordPress and if you the above mentioned plugins then your blogging or website maintaining would be more easy and affordable at the same time.
Another Posts By admin (see all)
- 5 Expert Tips on Successful Digital Marketing in 2017-January 24, 2017
- What to Learn About New Web Development Technologies in 2017-January 24, 2017
- Top 10 Essential Tips to Improve Your Web Design Project-January 24, 2017
- Top 7 SEO Trends to Implement in the Year 2017-January 24, 2017
- The 10 Best Digital Marketing Blogs You Should Be Reading-January 24, 2017