10 Best WordPress Free Themes for 2017
- June 2nd, 2017
WordPress Themes are ready to use layouts and are created for WordPress. WordPress is one of the mainly popular content management systems, new websites, and e-commerce projects in recent times. These templates offer customer solutions in building an online recourse from the beginning. In short, they help you to revamp an existing one.
These are specifically created to enhance the formats and offer options to make your resource look attractive and exceptional. There are a number of trends that are available with varied companies that will enable to find one for your online store or content. They provide ease in functionality to their users and at the same time include astonishing features.
Choosing the perfect WordPress theme
- Ensure that the WordPress you select complements your content and website
- Look at the offered customization options in case you need to change or switch
- The ultimate sophistication lies in its simplicity. Thus, look for something that offers, usability, functionality and at the same time is simple
- Find out its responsiveness on a mobile phone. Go for a test to find out its mobile-friendliness
- Browse compatibility test should be conducted on mobiles as well
- All popular plug-in should be supported by your theme
- Look at the support options facilitates
- Your site performance should be optimised for SEO
- Do not forget to look at the ratings and reviews before considering one
Here are 10 Best WordPress Fee Themes 2017
- Sydney– This is specifically designed to create a strong existence. For companies and freelances, this theme offers customization options that are extroverted. The slider with full screen works very well with the one who wants to show large images or promotional banners with a full control over the colours and ensure a great branding environment. This responsive on mobile phones and one can have an option of making a choice between static image slider and slider.
- Hestia– This offer premium and impressive features on your WordPress free site. With features like the ease in set ups and beautiful user interactions, this is a rather simple yet sophisticated choice. This is highly recommended for start-ups and small businesses. It is highly responsive on a mobile device with multi-functional purpose. In addition to this one can even talk about the employees and testimonials to add the personal feel.
- Talon– This remarkable wordpress theme consists of large headers that take up most of the screen. The menu is quite simple and offers to overlay text on header image that makes it suitable for call actions. A meet the team module on the home page enable you to show the people you are associated with and link the same with social media pages.
- Flash-This offer ready to use multipurpose needs that are flexible as well as free. This is recommended for the modern and professional website. Its main features consist of built-in drag and drop page builder. It’s a perfect choice that offers 11 customer widgets and an about page that is ready to fill in your company’s information.
- Astrid– An ideal branding solution that allows adding high-resolution images, custom widgets with a powerful blog option that promotions improvisation in your engine rankings. This is an impressive theme that enables to highlight the people of your team and the services you provide.
- ParallaxOne– As its name suggests it includes beautiful parallax effect that requires faster image uploads. This theme focuses on the homepage and offers the joy of the parallax movement when they scroll down on the page. Additionally, it offers localisations built right in, unlimited colour options and matching website colours for the logo.
- NewsmagLite– This is a magazine or newspaper style theme. This offers solutions regardless of the kind of industry you are writing for. This includes social media buttons in addition to the post banner ads that offer money opportunity making from your operations. The widgets are broken down and the menus are absolutely customizable. It works on all mobile pages and offers four blog page styles.
- Moesia– This WordPress theme is for all businesses whether small or big. It consists of 11 predefined blocks that can easily place your home page to create the site you wish to. The blocks that go to the home page has and ability to work with parallax backgrounds. This grabs the attention of people on your website. For a great visual presence, this offers cool animations and effects.
- Hueman– This one of its kind theme works well for all blogs and magazines with a great responsiveness. The header and footer can be the widgets with ease and contains unlimited accent colours to improvise the complete building experience.
10. Shoplsle– Specifically for small devices like mobile phones and tablets. This is highly responsive on these smaller devices. The about page offer an incredible brands presence to the public with its support for images and text. This provides a shopping cart module that will be visible constantly on the top of the site. Highly impressive and does require any professional development knowledge.